A few articles ago, some of Gym Leader Joel’s meanderings took your across Gym Leader Logan’s love for the obscure, including the SDSU “Jackrabbits”, which is just one of many. Whether this trait is inherited from his dear old dad or learned, is a much deeper discussion than we are looking to get into here. Either way, Gym Leader Joel is the likely source. Joel’s search for the obscure usually stays within the realms of film and music, as they were the only outlets available as he grew up. Al Gore did not “invent” the internet until he and Gym Leader Marthe were married college graduates. For example, ask Joel his favorite film and song (as of right now, as these are subject to change by a spot or two in his mental rankings) and he will reply, “The Fisher King” and “My Girls” by Animal Collective. The 1st is his favorite Robin Williams movie and the 2nd is his “being a dad/husband” theme song. The wonderful thing about the internet is that if you’ve never heard of either one, you can look them up in seconds. At any rate, it is another obscure song that came to mind when naming this deck, that being the brilliant flash in the pan, “Dreams” by Forest For The Trees. Continue reading
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- Spring ’16 Spotlight #1 – Forest For The Trees
- The Bone Keeper Is Here… Finally!
- Congratulations Jaelynn, v1.0!
- Fincastle Fates Collide Prerelease This Sunday 4/24/16!
- 2016 TCG States Come To A Close
- North Carolina TCG States & VG Midseason Showdown This Weekend!
- Happy Easter! No League Today 3/27/16.
- Gym Leaders Race Through Maryland States!
- Gym Leaders Shine at Florida Regionals!
- Gym Leaders Have Strong Showing at VA Regionals