Each match played during league play gets each Trainer a mark on their season scorecard. 6 marks (or one row on the card) and you earn a promo card exclusive to league play. Once you fill up 2 rows (12 marks), you earn the right to challenge a Gym Leader to a best 2 out of 3 battle for a gym badge specific to the type of leader you chose. You cannot battle the same Leader twice on a scorecard, so chose wisely. If the leader that you chose is not available, then your name goes on a list to challenge that leader as soon as he/she is available. The Gym Leaders are not unbeatable, but will not go down easily. Gym Leader battles, even if lost, are great opportunities to see different strategies and learn from them.
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- No League This Sunday, 3/25 – Back On 4/1!!!!
- March Cancellations At The Gym.
- March TCG League Challenge Results
- TCG & VGC Challenges This Sunday At Gym!
- Trade In Cards For Packs At The Gym!
- Gym Deck Retired: Solgaleo GX
- February TCG League Challenge Results
- Bring A Friend Month Continues Throughout February
- Gym Deck Retired: Golisopod GX/Lurantis GX
- Congratulations Daniel, v1.0, and Anna, v2.0!