Each match played during league play gets each Trainer a mark on their season scorecard. 6 marks (or one row on the card) and you earn a promo card exclusive to league play. Once you fill up 2 rows (12 marks), you earn the right to challenge a Gym Leader to a best 2 out of 3 battle for a gym badge specific to the type of leader you chose. You cannot battle the same Leader twice on a scorecard, so chose wisely. If the leader that you chose is not available, then your name goes on a list to challenge that leader as soon as he/she is available. The Gym Leaders are not unbeatable, but will not go down easily. Gym Leader battles, even if lost, are great opportunities to see different strategies and learn from them.
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- VG Premier Challenge 6/18/17 at The Gym!
- 2017 Blue Ridge Regional Wrap Up
- Gym’s First General Takes 4th Place at Blue Ridge Regional
- Regionals Deck That Won’t Be – Dumpster Fire
- Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Pokemon BinGO Tours
- Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Vendor Marketplace
- Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Battle Fiesta & Side Events
- Blue Ridge Regional Championships – The Costume & Cosplay Contest
- Next Up – Blue Ridge Regional Championships – May 6 & 7
- The Bargain Bin #5 – Eon the Terrible