Don’t forget, on the first Sunday of every month you can bring your Nintendo DS and battle for league credit with other trainers. Once you fill up the DS side of the scorecard, you earn a skin for you DS. I know we have one member that has a Gameboy with link cables. You can bring your Gameboy as well and try, I honestly don’t know if the Gameboy game is capable of 2-player battles or not. If you know and its possible, then bring your Gameboy and show us how its done. Those without DS’s come on down and play the trading card game. There are lots of trainers due Gym Leader challenges, so we will try to catch up on those now that the Psychic Tournament is done. See you there!
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- New Site For Dark Moon C & G, Celestial Storm Pre-Releases Begin 7/21!
- Congratulations William, v2.0 & v3.0!
- May 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Photos
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Wrap-Up.
- Blue Ridge Regionals Starts Friday, 5/25!
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Side Events
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Battle Fiesta
- Get Ready For Expanded – ACESPEC’s
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Cosplay Contest
- Forbidden Light Pre-Releases This Weekend