Don’t forget, on the first Sunday of every month you can bring your Nintendo DS and battle for league credit with other trainers. Once you fill up the DS side of the scorecard, you earn a skin for you DS. I know we have one member that has a Gameboy with link cables. You can bring your Gameboy as well and try, I honestly don’t know if the Gameboy game is capable of 2-player battles or not. If you know and its possible, then bring your Gameboy and show us how its done. Those without DS’s come on down and play the trading card game. There are lots of trainers due Gym Leader challenges, so we will try to catch up on those now that the Psychic Tournament is done. See you there!
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- VG Premier Challenge 6/18/17 at The Gym!
- 2017 Blue Ridge Regional Wrap Up
- Gym’s First General Takes 4th Place at Blue Ridge Regional
- Regionals Deck That Won’t Be – Dumpster Fire
- Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Pokemon BinGO Tours
- Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Vendor Marketplace
- Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Battle Fiesta & Side Events
- Blue Ridge Regional Championships – The Costume & Cosplay Contest
- Next Up – Blue Ridge Regional Championships – May 6 & 7
- The Bargain Bin #5 – Eon the Terrible