Don’t forget, on the first Sunday of every month you can bring your Nintendo DS and battle for league credit with other trainers. Once you fill up the DS side of the scorecard, you earn a skin for you DS. I know we have one member that has a Gameboy with link cables. You can bring your Gameboy as well and try, I honestly don’t know if the Gameboy game is capable of 2-player battles or not. If you know and its possible, then bring your Gameboy and show us how its done. Those without DS’s come on down and play the trading card game. There are lots of trainers due Gym Leader challenges, so we will try to catch up on those now that the Psychic Tournament is done. See you there!
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- Gym Deck Retired: Solgaleo GX
- February TCG League Challenge Results
- Bring A Friend Month Continues Throughout February
- Gym Deck Retired: Golisopod GX/Lurantis GX
- Congratulations Daniel, v1.0, and Anna, v2.0!
- January 2018 VGC Premier Challenge Results
- January TCG Challenge Results and Congrats Chris, v5.0!
- January Is “Bring A Friend” Month At The Gym!
- A Christmas Message From The Gym!
- Congratulations Noah, v1.0!