The Fincastle Gym has collected some great entries in the contest to design the new Gym badges. Originally, we planned to wrap up the contest on April 1st. However, several trainers have told us that they are still working on their pictures. There is no real rush to end the contest and we want everyone who wants to enter to have a chance. With no Gym meetings for the next 2 weeks, this should give anyone still working a chance to finish their submissions. So, the contest has been officially extended until April 29th, the last Sunday of the month. All entries must be received by the 29th. The winner will be announced on the following Sunday (May 6th). For details about the contest, see the following post: https://fincastlepokemon.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/design-the-fincastle-pokemon-gym-badge/ .
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- Congratulations Noah, v1.0!
- Thanksgiving Gym Leader Challenge Update
- 2017 Halloween Costume Contest Results
- October Pre-Releases & Costume Contests Coming Up!
- Operation Eddie Part 2 – Ramses
- Operation Eddie Part 1- Jack The Gripper
- Congratulations Chris, v4.0!
- Congratulations Anna, v1.0!
- 400th Gym Leader Challenge Is Almost Here!
- Regional Championship Returning To Roanoke In 2018!