The Fincastle Gym has collected some great entries in the contest to design the new Gym badges. Originally, we planned to wrap up the contest on April 1st. However, several trainers have told us that they are still working on their pictures. There is no real rush to end the contest and we want everyone who wants to enter to have a chance. With no Gym meetings for the next 2 weeks, this should give anyone still working a chance to finish their submissions. So, the contest has been officially extended until April 29th, the last Sunday of the month. All entries must be received by the 29th. The winner will be announced on the following Sunday (May 6th). For details about the contest, see the following post: https://fincastlepokemon.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/design-the-fincastle-pokemon-gym-badge/ .
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- No League This Sunday, 3/25 – Back On 4/1!!!!
- March Cancellations At The Gym.
- March TCG League Challenge Results
- TCG & VGC Challenges This Sunday At Gym!
- Trade In Cards For Packs At The Gym!
- Gym Deck Retired: Solgaleo GX
- February TCG League Challenge Results
- Bring A Friend Month Continues Throughout February
- Gym Deck Retired: Golisopod GX/Lurantis GX
- Congratulations Daniel, v1.0, and Anna, v2.0!