The 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships is bringing back one of, if not the coolest side event of any of the regional and international tournament. This Memorial Day weekend, we will host our 2nd Japanese-style Battle Fiesta. At our 2017 Regional, we introduced the Fiesta to organized play in North America, but were still feeling out how the Japanese tournament really worked. This year’s event is definitely and improvement over our 1st try, as we have a better working knowledge of how to operate it. To sweeten the deal, this year’s Fiesta is sponsored by Troll and Toad, which gives a nice boost to the prize payout for the winners and participants. There are several opportunities over the weekend to play in a “Qualifier” that can gain you entry into the Sunday afternoon Finals of the Fiesta. The Berglund Center will be open on Friday this year (starting at 2:00pm), which means that you can enter a Qualifier in addition to the main Regional TCG event. We will get into all of those details below. Continue reading
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- Congratulations William, v2.0 & v3.0!
- May 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Photos
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Wrap-Up.
- Blue Ridge Regionals Starts Friday, 5/25!
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Side Events
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Battle Fiesta
- Get Ready For Expanded – ACESPEC’s
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Cosplay Contest
- Forbidden Light Pre-Releases This Weekend
- Gym Leader Update After #400