The Fincastle Gym is back with another look at an interesting budget-friendly deck. Much like the Golduck deck featured here, today’s deck is an iteration of a deck that many players were “hyping” when Sun & Moon was still in the pre-release stage. Much like Golduck, a quick internet search reveals several similar lists for today’s deck. While we view those lists as handy guides, we never borrow a list without testing it. And more often than not, when we test a list, we find other ways that we prefer to play it. The Gym leaders like our decklists to be as smooth and streamlined as possible. We think that you will find what we’ve done to this deck is an improvement over the lists we’ve seen floating around. Our gym leaders believe that the structure of today’s deck will open up some options to other variations (which should make a little more sense later in this article). Continue reading
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- Congratulations Noah, v1.0!
- Thanksgiving Gym Leader Challenge Update
- 2017 Halloween Costume Contest Results
- October Pre-Releases & Costume Contests Coming Up!
- Operation Eddie Part 2 – Ramses
- Operation Eddie Part 1- Jack The Gripper
- Congratulations Chris, v4.0!
- Congratulations Anna, v1.0!
- 400th Gym Leader Challenge Is Almost Here!
- Regional Championship Returning To Roanoke In 2018!