As we detailed in a few of our latest posts, Gym Leader Joel has been taking a beating in recent Gym Leader challenges. Despite two recent losses, his Steel-type deck still stands as a tough deck to beat. On the other hand, Joel’s Grass-type deck has been burned down by several gym trainers recently, losing six times in the last eight challenges. All six losses were not by the same deck. The earlier version was a straight Lurantis GX/Tapu Bulu GX deck, which in its own right is a solid deck and did not really need to be retired, as it had a strong record in challenges. Joel changed from that one simply because he wanted to try something else. The current version is an all Grass-type Golisopod GX deck. The strength of Fire-type decks at the moment makes any Grass-type deck vulnerable to defeat. Building an unbeatable deck is not our goal. We want our gym decks to help players learn how to focus a deck build towards a specific goal, like focusing on a central attacker or line of attackers, and supporting it with the correct line of Items, Supporters and Stadiums. Recent challengers have definitely been on point as far as that goal goes. Like we promised earlier, when a few trainers take down the same deck, we will retire it (if possible) and share it here with you. Continue reading
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- Blue Ridge Regionals Starts Friday, 5/25!
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Side Events
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Battle Fiesta
- Get Ready For Expanded – ACESPEC’s
- 2018 Blue Ridge Regional Championships – Cosplay Contest
- Forbidden Light Pre-Releases This Weekend
- Gym Leader Update After #400
- Daniel S Completes 400th Challenge At The Gym!
- Congratulations William, v1.0!
- Get Ready For Expanded At The Gym!