The Pokemon Company and Play!Pokemon announced its 2018 TCG rotation… back in May. Why? “Why” is an often asked and rarely answered question for a lot actions taken by the corporation. Our speculation as to this “why” is similar to the scenario of the “Top Cut” website (remember the original online site with “Pooka”, where all net-deckers went to get their lists). The Top Cut was taking too much internet traffic away from Pokemon.com. So, Pokemon hired Pooka (the site’s creator) to write and commentate for them, thus improving their service and eliminating a competitor. Of course, dozens of other sites popped up in his absence and the entire community had to embrace net-decking just to keep up, thus turning to many other internet sources. Mission not accomplished. Our annual rotation article is our site’s biggest draw, and the subject in general draws lots of traffic to various YouTube channels and other sites. So, Pokemon’s response is… just throw it out there in May. Solid plan. The discussion of “why’s” is not why we’re here today, so let’s move on to the reason we are here, the rotation. Continue reading
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- Openings, Openings & Openings, 3 Japanese Booster Boxes!
- 3 Product Reviews For Holiday Shopping
- Check Out Our Newest Items From Japan!
- No League Sunday 11/10
- Opening A Case Of Cosmic Eclipse Booster Packs!
- Hidden Fates Ultra Ball Collection Review
- Pale Moon GX Box Review
- Cosmic Eclipse Pre-Release Openings From Lexington
- What is a Pre-release? Watch and learn!
- 10/6/19 Fincastle League Cup Finals