Gym Leader Joel has always enjoyed the late-season tournaments in Pokemon organized play, in both the TCG and VGC. On top of enjoying playing in them, he has enjoyed considerable success in tournaments this time of year. Why is that? Gym Leader Joel does not devote much time to deck sites that spout about “The 3 Tops Plays” for the next event, as those seem to be efforts to dictate the format, rather than aid players with helpful info. This often leaves Joel a step behind in terms of what to expect early on in a season. However, by this time of the year, he has had time to step back and absorb what has been going on and build decks that handle most, if not all, of the format. Joel regrets not being able to play this year’s Roanoke event, but as the Fincastle Gym has too strong of an obligation to helping the Regional weekend go as planned, playing is just not a possibility this time. So, in this environment where secret decks or strong lists kept close to the vest are virtually impossible, here’s a look at what he was heavily considering playing. Continue reading
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- No League This Sunday, 3/25 – Back On 4/1!!!!
- March Cancellations At The Gym.
- March TCG League Challenge Results
- TCG & VGC Challenges This Sunday At Gym!
- Trade In Cards For Packs At The Gym!
- Gym Deck Retired: Solgaleo GX
- February TCG League Challenge Results
- Bring A Friend Month Continues Throughout February
- Gym Deck Retired: Golisopod GX/Lurantis GX
- Congratulations Daniel, v1.0, and Anna, v2.0!