This week we are returning to our Mega-love feature, which we have to admit was not intentional, but does fall nicely into place in terms of timing as Valentine’s Day approaches. If you are like us, you are surely being bombarded by advertisements with all sorts of “loving” ideas that you can order with a convenient app and have delivered to your beloved, without taking away valuable moments of your iPhone duties. In the last few days, we’ve seen everything from comfy jammies to giant bears, gourmet dipped strawberries to Zyppahs (because nothing says “I love you” like a device that says, “Shut up & quit snoring!”), to roses made out of beef jerky. Mmmmm, beef jerky roses….. Sorry, lost our train of thought for a minute. Traditionally, Gym Leader Joel has been a lover of the stuffed animal. Stuffed animals don’t wilt, can’t make you gain weight, always fit and generally do not offend (although in this day & age, I’m sure some little snowflake somewhere has taken issue w/a little puppy holding a heart that says, “I Wuv You”). We hope that when you look at the featured pokemon today, like any good stuffed animal, you will exclaim, “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!” Continue reading
Recent News About…
Recent Fincastle Pokemon News
- No League This Sunday, 3/25 – Back On 4/1!!!!
- March Cancellations At The Gym.
- March TCG League Challenge Results
- TCG & VGC Challenges This Sunday At Gym!
- Trade In Cards For Packs At The Gym!
- Gym Deck Retired: Solgaleo GX
- February TCG League Challenge Results
- Bring A Friend Month Continues Throughout February
- Gym Deck Retired: Golisopod GX/Lurantis GX
- Congratulations Daniel, v1.0, and Anna, v2.0!